HOW TO PLAY:
(This game is best played with a group on Holiday, traveling from one destination to another, in a heavily-populated part of a large city)
- Each player takes a card.
- The first player to OBSERVE an action listed in one of the squares on the card VERBALLY CLAIMS THE SQUARE and MARKS IT on the card.
- the first player to reach "BINGO", by MARKING ALL 5 SQUARES, in a VERTICAL, HORIZONTAL OR DIAGONAL line, wins.
"KEY 2 THE CITY" GAME VARIATION:
The BINGO winner selects one player to receive the "KEY 2 THE CITY" and must pay for everyone's meal/drinks/event ticket, etc.)
Original graphics by Avatarded Media
• Cardboard paper
• Paper weight: 7.67–10.32 oz/yd² (260–350 g/m²)
• Size: 4″ × 6″ (101 × 152 mm)
• Paper thickness: 0.013″ (0.34 mm)
• Coated outer surface